Companies: Structuring, Management & Restructuring
Our Corporate and M&A team advises on all aspects of establishing, managing and restructuring public and private companies in Ireland including not-for-profit companies, private trading companies, public companies and listed companies. The team also advises company promoters, sponsors and shareholders together with our other practice groups providing comprehensive legal and tax services to address issues including:
- Private Companies: formation, share structures, meetings, corporate governance, restructurings and corporate re-organisations.
- Public Companies: conversion from private to public, offers for sale, rights issues, AGM’s, prospectuses and listing particulars, tax-driven restructurings and corporate governance.
- Not-for-Profit Companies: formation and structuring, guidance to boards of directors, regulatory environment and corporate governance.
Recent transactions include:
- Acting as Irish legal counsel to a global risk management group on a €350 million corporate re-organisation
- Acting for international commercial aircraft leasing company on re-organisation of Irish group companies
- Corporate governance advice to boards of regulated entities
- Acting for the secured lenders to the Smart Telecom Group, currently in examinership
- Acting for O’Briens Sandwich Bars, currently in examinership