This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
The litigation lawyers within the dedicated Insurance Group act for a broad spectrum of national and international insurers advising on coverage issues and claims, in every aspect of insurance, including: directors and officers’ liability, insurance intermediaries’ liability, product liability, aviation, marine, employer liability and public liability. The Group are recognised as one of the premier defence insurance practices in Ireland.
The Group’s recent instructions include the following:
- Advising UK and Irish insurers on major financial institutions directors and officers' liability issues
- Advising insurers on professional indemity claims for solicitors, architects and engineers
- Advising insurers on professional indemity claims against insurance intermediaries
- Advising on a variety of coverage issues such as material non-disclosure, declinature for breach of warrranty and invocation of eclusion clauses
- Advising insurers in defending complaints against insureds reported to the Financial Services Ombudsman by investors
- Advising insurers on potential defences and exposure in regulatory investigations against insureds
- Advising insurers on coverage claims in relation to large fire claims
- Advising the Motor Insurance Bureau of Ireland on motor cover issues