NAME: Louise Wright
PRACTICE AREA: Real Estate,
EDUCATION: National University of Ireland Maynooth and the Law Society of Ireland. Also admitted in England and Wales.
PROFILE: Louise joined Dillon Eustace in 2006 and became a partner in the Real Estate Department in 2014. She advises our domestic and international clients on all aspects of property law including acquisition, disposals, commercial leasing, landlord and tenant, distressed asset purchases and sales and property related insurance claims. Louise is a regular constitute to publicists including the “Conveyancing & Property Journal”, Roundhall.
- Advising Home Store and More on its retail portfolio.
- Advising Lone Star on the acquisition of a property portfolio of prime real estate in excess of €40,000,000.
- Advising and carrying out due diligence and reporting on the title for the purchase/sale of a number of performing and non-performing Irish loan books including acting for the purchaser of the “Project Kildare” portfolio of Irish real estate-backed loans (nominal value of EUR675 million approx.) from EBS/AIB.
- Advising an international client on their acquisition and development of land mark real estate in excess of €4,000,000.
- Advising a management company of a mixed development (commercial and residential) on various title matters and regularising title discrepancies.
- Advised Beechfield Nursing Home Group on the expansion of its operations and the acquisition, financing and development of sites and existing properties.
- Advising an International Insurer on coverage issues and claims arising from property related insurance policies.