NAME: Louise Wright
PRACTICE AREA: Real Estate,
EDUCATION: National University of Ireland Maynooth and the Law Society of Ireland. Also admitted in England and Wales.
PROFILE: Louise joined Dillon Eustace in 2006 and became a partner in the Real Estate Department in 2014. She advises our domestic and international clients on all aspects of property law including acquisition, disposals, commercial leasing, landlord and tenant, distressed asset purchases and sales and property related insurance claims. Louise is a regular constitute to publicists including the “Conveyancing & Property Journal”, Roundhall.
- Tristan Capital Partners and SW3 on the newly planned EXO building, the 73 metre office building will be Dublin’s tallest, located beside the Point Village, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
- Tristan Capital Partners and SW3 in relation on the €51 m acquisition of 138 Apartments, Elmfield, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
- Tristan Capital Partners and SW3 in relation on the c.€72.5 m acquisition of the Neptune Block, Honeypark, Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
- NAMA on the sale of performing and non-performing loan books valued at more than €4.7bn.
- Homestore&More on leasing and expansion matters.
- An international fund on the acquisition of a property portfolio of prime real estate worth over €90million
- An international investor on the acquisition of development lands and related construction documentation.
- The buyers and sellers of performing and non-performing Irish loan books – due diligence and reporting on title. Work includes acting for the purchaser of the “Project Kildare” portfolio of Irish real estate-backed loans, nominal value around €675m, from EBS/AIB.
- An international investor on its acquisition and development of landmark real estate valued at more than €4m.
- The management company of a mixed commercial and residential development on various title matters and regularising title discrepancies
- An international fund on the sale of prime real estate property valued at more than €10m.
- A major nursing home provider on the expansion of its operations including the acquisition and development of properties, including transaction financing advice.
- A substantial insurance company on matters arising from property related insurance claims.