This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
03 May 2018
Dillon Eustace Enforcement Breakfast Briefing - 24th May
Dillon Eustace are delighted to be hosting an enforcement briefing with special guests from the Central Bank of Ireland and the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement on the 24th of May 2018.
The breakfast briefing will comprise of a short presentation by the CBI and the ODCE on enforcement issues and will be followed by a Q&A session with both regulators and a Dillon Eustace speaker. The speaker line up is as follows:
- Anne Brennan, Enforcement Directorate, Central Bank of Ireland
- David Hegarty, Enforcement Portfolio Manager, Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement
- Muireann Reedy, Regulatory Investigations Unit, Dillon Eustace
The talks will focus on enforcement issues with contributors covering the following topics:
- Central Bank and the ODCE enforcement powers
- How the enforcement process works in practice
- The types of sanctions which can be imposed
- Common themes from previous enforcement cases
Thursday, 24th May 2018
8am - 9.15 am approx.
A breakfast buffet will be available for you to enjoy from 7.30am.
The Marker Hotel
Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2
To register your interest in attending e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your name and company name.