This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
10 April 2011
David Dillon and Tara O'Callaghan to speak at IBA
The IBA "Globalisation of Investment Funds Conference" will be at the Boston Harbour Hotel on May 15th - 18th 2011
David Dillon will Co-Chair the conference
Tara O'Callaghan will speak on "Examining developments for Exchange Traded Funds"
Topics to be discussed in this session:
Examining the ETF Strategy
- Surveying the global picture
- The advantages and pitfalls of ETF investment
- Is active management for ETFs appropiate or necessary
- Trading and/or listing on Stock Exchanges
- Interplay between the UCITS and the Listing authorities' requirements
If you would llike to know more about this event please contact David Dillon or Tara O'Callaghan