This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
30 August 2010
Brian Dillon to speak at UCITS Asia conference in Hong Kong - 6th October
The UCITS Asia Conference is being held at the Excelsior, 281 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, on October 5th & 6th 2010
Areas for discussion include:
- Opportunities in non 'traditional' UCITS markets
- Addressing the challenges of breaking into the Indian market
- Asia's own passporting system with New Zealand and Australia - how might this develop?
- Australia - New regulations
- Japan - Mainly domestic - growth potential? and What product are Japanese managers seeking?
- Korea - Relaxing regulation on offshore funds
- Malaysia - Use of Sharia products
If you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org