This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
29 September 2009
UCITS III and IV in Ireland
- Supervision of Assets & the Liabilities of Fund Depositories
- Are the current regulations adequate to protect against situations like Madoff reoccurring?
- The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive
– Is it a threat to the UCITS product?
- Panel Discussion
Opportunities for Hedge Fund Managers Under the UCITS Framework
– What this means for third parties