This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
29 May 2009
Financial Regulation Symposium
It is hoped that this Symposium will contribute constructively to the broader debate on what is required in order to identify a regulatory regime that is workable and effective and to assess whether there is validity in the contention that certain areas of international Financial Services are in comparatively good regulatory health.
Location: Royal College of Physicians
Date: 15th June, 2009
- Richard Bruton T.D, Deputy Leader, Finance Spokesperson, Fine Gael
- Andrew Bates Partner, Dillon Eustace
- David Dillon Partner, Dillon Eustace (Chair)
- Chris Hilditch Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
- Dan O’Brien The Economist
- William Slattery Managing Director, State Street International (Ireland) Limited
Download the Invitation