This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer. By using this site you are agreeing to this principle. Click here
to remove this notice.
06 June 2017
Breakfast Briefing on D&O Coverage Issues
Come along to the Dillon Eustace breakfast briefing on Directors and Officers Coverage Issues including Enforcement proceedings and fines. This will take place in the Marker Hotel on Grand Canal Square on Thursday the 22nd of June at 8.00am. Details outlined below:
- Directorship - peril or privilege?
- Does your D&O policy meet your needs?
- Impact of CBI Enforcement for Directors and Executives
Thursday, June 22nd, 2017
8.00am - 9.15am approx.
A buffet breakfast will be served for you to enjoy from 7.30am
The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2
- Karl Curran (ACI. LIB, Associate Director, AON Risk Solutions)
- Andrew Bates (Partner, Head of Financial Services)
- Muireann Reedy (Regulatory Investigations Unit)
- John O'Riordan (Partner, Litigation)
- Peter Bredin (Partner, Litigation)
Please RSVP by Friday the 16th of June if you are interested in attending by replying to email@example.com clearly marking your e-mail "D&O briefing - 22nd of June", confirming your full name, title and company name.