Float Secretary / Receptionist
Dillon Eustace is one of Ireland’s leading law firms focusing on financial services, banking and capital markets, corporate and M&A, litigation and dispute resolution, real estate and taxation. Headquartered in Dublin, the firm’s international practice has established offices in Tokyo, New York and Cayman Islands.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Float Secretary/Receptionist for our Dublin office. Working as part of our Secretarial team, the successful candidate will provide professional secretarial support services across the Firm’s main practice areas as required to provide cover for leave and additional workloads. The successful candidate will also act as the main cover for reception when required, which will be approximately 20% of this role.
- Produce quality work efficiently and accurately.
- Document Management System - open new files and maintain existing files.
- Draft and redraft documentation using advanced features of Microsoft Office 2010.
- Deal with partners and solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating any problems which may arise and suggesting solutions to overcome them as appropriate.
- Prepare and draft bills of costs for clients, narratives, capture outlay, following up with 3rd parties for their invoices.
- Take telephone messages and manage client relationships.
- Filing & general administrative support, to include archiving.
- Act as the main cover for reception when required.
- Risk Management - comply with all of the Firm's policies & procedures; support Firm-wide risk management initiatives.
- Staff may be requested to carry out other additional tasks as may occur from time to time.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Good standard of Leaving Certificate, with a recognised Secretarial course. Strong keyboard skills, with typing skills a minimum of 65 +wpm.
- Minimum of 3 years secretarial experience in a professional services environment.
- Fast accurate Digital Dictation, with experience in Bighand essential.
- Experience using varying document management systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Professional manner and approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team.
- Demonstrate attention to detail & excellent organisational skills.
- Maintain confidentiality internally and externally.
- Flexible attitude.
Applications should be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae and sent by email to Claire O’Regan, HR Generalist at HR@dilloneustace.ie by latest Friday 30 June 2017.